Download iCloud to Samsung With Smart Switch on Galaxy S8

Keep your data from phone to phone can be difficult, especially when going from Apple to Samsung. Use Smart Switch to download your iCloud back up and start right where you left off in your messages and much more. You can transfer: Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Bookmarks, Alarms, Pictures, Videos, Wallpaper and much more!

Galaxy S8+:

For other transfer methods visit this playlist:

Help Tech With Brett grow:

Easy Home Tech Upgrades:
Google Home: (Target)
Chromecast:
Chromecast Ultra:

My Video Equipment:
Canon 80D:
Microphone – Blue Yeti:
Rode Video Mic Go:
LimoStudio Lights:

Tech With Brett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Connect with me on the socials @TechWithBrett

#SmartSwitch #TechWithBrett #Samsung #Android #Google #HowTo #Tutorial #contacts #icloud #iphonetoSamsung #notes

Nguồn: https://behereonline.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác:

Article Categories:
Công Nghệ

All Comments

• But at latest version of iOs, it is not possible to turn off two-factor thing. Do you have an idea to transfer datas without turn it off?

halil arıcı July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Apple be like: I fear no man.
    But that thing
    *Galaxy Fold
    It scares me

TheTechChannel 1 July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hello i am planning to buy a matepad pro a lil tight budget to have a big laptop and i am planning to buy and try for the first time a cheaper iphone se, do you think ill have problem transfering datas feom iphone to huawei matepad? Please help me thanks i need ro get now while both are on sale

iam_ cherlyn July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • can this be done on desktop? iphone won't even switch on

Cebokazi Marala July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hi can anyone help me? I have a Samsung SGH-i937 (Samsung Focus) that i would like to transfer only my pictures and videos from to this new IPHONE XR i just purchased. For the life of me i cannot find a way to do this. I cannot figure out how to transfer directly to the iphone or to the cloud. Uploading to the cloud would be best, but even that i cannot figure out. I found this software called "Move to IOS", but when i pull it up in my Samsung browser and hit the "Install" button in Google Play, nothing happens….that is nothing downloads. Completely at a loss. Anyone can help? Thank you.

Ramone Salvatore July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • how to add an icloud mail account to a android phone ????

Lee Husky Miranda July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Can you transfer individual message threads

Braxston Stewart July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Can I do it from Samsung to Iphone , to transfer WhatsApp chats?

Lebanese Crusader July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Welp my phone is broken and i need to tuen off the factor thingy ;-;

Chloe Dagistan July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hi
    How do I transfer from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy tablet?
    Thanks

Raj Hierodule July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hello, i am trying to backup my whatsapp from my iphone device, but it is not updating. It is still showing "0" % uploading for days now. How can i fix this issue. I want to back it up before downloading the app onto my new samsung device. Thanks.

rohit lal July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Very good video. I knew about iMessage, completely forgot about Two Factor Authentication, and a couple others as well. Appreciate all you shared.

FYI: At 9:09 you stated "…reocurring…", it should be "recurring". When something happens it occurs, when it again happens it "recurs". In your word processor type reocurring you will notice it is marked as misspelled.

Ric Donato July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • I lost my iphone and i got new Samsung i really want to restore all my data

Jawad Ben sfia July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Authentification?

Spice Master II July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hi, i lost my android phone but i do have my backup data in my google drive, how can i restore my whtsapp chats in my new iphone 7 plus?

Heena Tangri July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hello there

Is there a way to Transfer WhatsApp chats history from iphone to Samsung mun ally or with smart switch ?

Thanks

julius mithun Rodriques July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Is he saying “authentification” instead of “authentication”?

jfricano July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Does the data from the app/game erase like if your in level 60 your going to start all over again or what

Leonardo Cruz July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hi, is there a way to run iCloud email on samsung s10 plus?

معتز July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • the only thing keeping me from switching to an android phone is the important chat and media that I have on my whatsapp although its a cross platform app its a bit tricky to transfer data betweeen the 2 Operating systems :/ any mistake and all your data will be gone for ever

Fahad Al-Ibraheem July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Excellent video thank you for sharing.

FYI: at 9:09 you stated “reoccurring”, an all too common grammatical error, correctly stated it is recurring. When something happens it occurs, when it again happens it recurs, not reoccurs.

Ric Donato July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Does it also transfer WhatsApp messages ?

Pratik Malhotra July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • How do I send a from Samsung to the iPhone

D- Sean July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Clear, concise, straight down to business. This guy has a great tutorial style.

paulhunwick July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Hi, my grandma got a new galaxy phone and is wanting to transfer her game data in the games she has played on the old phone which is the iPhone on to the new galaxy phone that she has and I tried her Facebook but it’s only letting me long in as me and not her, is there anything I can do to transfer the gaming data?

Anime life July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply
  • Please share me the video or advise how to transfer whatsupp chat Iphone to Samsung galaxy a70

Areeb Usman July 12, 2020 7:35 pm Reply