Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Walkthrough Playlist –

🔔SUBSCRIBE –
👍If you enjoyed the video, drop a like!

👤FOLLOW ME
Twitter –
Discord –
Facebook –

📺MORE VIDEOS
Featured Uploads –
Most Popular Series –
Most Popular Uploads –

📱APP DESCRIPTION

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – Free

Download on iTunes –
Download on Google Play –

Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!

Your phone thirsts for battle!

Features:

1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles
Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemy’s tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay.

2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy
Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released!

3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory
Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming. Play to Win, not Pay to Win.

4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master
With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your heart’s content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle!

5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches
Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition.

6. Smart Offline AI Assistance
In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while you’re offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation.

– …. .- -. -.- … ..-. — .-. . …- . .-. -.– .-.. .. -.- . .- -. -.. ..-. .- …- — .-. .. – .

Nguồn: https://behereonline.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác:

Article Categories:
Mẹo Vặt

All Comments

• ดีมากๆๆๆๆ

Mn Mh July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • haré un directo de mobile leguend

Trunks Games July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • No one

Mobile legend control your servant

Kill ya servent

InfIniTe PlAyS July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Loa gameplay please

MARVEL GAMER July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Fuck you

DAQUAN MAHON July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Normally a filipino would be playing so its new seeing him or her play MLBB[mobile legends bang bang]

Jarir Pangadapun July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Why don't you farm pro kill me with a dragon I'm like a 12th or more account named Frivvifox Pussy EU Still gotta upload photos but phone's Charging waiting to see the photos I upload

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Like has been changed to dislike go fucky yourself and I'm on subscribing if it matters or not go fucky yourself

• Yuo sow ameyzing mm

Danilo De Guzman July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • bots..😂😂😂

Yemok Phom July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Copy and paste for 2 different channels Something I learned by myself and taught myself with a learning disability on an all-in-one PC and laptops through $1000 contracts

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Shut phone off at 65% Charge before her ASMR last 2 dank vaps heated up with lighter dripping on cigarettes With cancer in the family and somebody from a legal legends game targeting me with the name frivvifox21 Telling me to get cancer and die in real league of legends on PC or HP 7 to 8 account only thing keep me from punch self in face to enjoy the pain and suffering haha lol rofl

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Hopefully tiger still available and a few other characters if the internets back on tomorrow I have no problem starting fresh as well on a brand new account if that makes me And skipping rank until I'm fully ready with people I know and compute can communicate with on the microphone for tactical takedowns as a team And no people and friends in the game that are on good Internet providers Providers or sell your providers or cellular providers or cellular providers or cellular providers thank you finely voice chat

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Karrie im sarry try my best i,ll just try to buy you for that win 1 day I'm done Game uninstalled 3rd attempt AI to log into this game it took another 14 times Closing out and re opening this game Then when I finally started the 3rd AI match fresh this time lost connection 11 more times Not even Feeling like playing Pocket camp animal crossing on the service provider AT&T unlimited uninstalled as well until whenever the new modem is at the house and hooked up and internets rolling through Charter Communications

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Your game consequence to me pass 60 points below you can't queue for rank or Classic then you make it so that the person has to do daily log To increase their points And can only run custom However it's not my fault that my provider from the lowest plan of AT&T to unlimited in the country life treats me on data

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Racist son of a b****'s game Karrie Not 1 death wan data on my side giving it my all ant good enough 25 minutes or more in the game I'm feeding Karrie for the next few games not even going to try chater special says no out in area Karrie lost star 35:32:02 what ever that fucking means rising star no longer Available available available ty finlay fucking voice chat avahbial for vitery victory ty auto correct

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • $74 cash on me Hundreds in the bank hopefully Mother has full excess of my bank account And tells me that my online status is connected to her account so I can't have password or use the online app until I get out the house and talk to the bank agent myself To try and help protect against scammers I could buy the battle pass I could put money into the game with Samsung pay but after my experience nope with Peace & Love and Tyler vengeance

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Now hopefully when I turn off my service I don't get charge for switching from the lowest plan to unlimited well it still treating me like shit in the contrary with at&t Put on my parents plan they switch to Verizon And I'm paying the bill when it's under my stepdad's name for a $1800 3 Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus Insurance replacements

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • I didn't even have to call them and ask myself

• C

Shithu channel July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Nub
    Itu cuma lawan komputer

thary lestari July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • 🖕🤬🖕

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Even though I've played over hundreds of games on Karrie Some giving an effort some not intentionally intentionally feeding them when a effort is not good enough with everything I do every single category and stragety I leave the match because I'm not taking a defeat on an African American black woman

• Lauren frivvifox Frivolousfox ASMR Relationship try

• 🖕☹🖕

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Account name imane anys lvl 10 and more then hafe with account lvl 7 Billie eilish account name in past lvl 18 frivvifox lvl 13 FrivvifoxLauren lvl 8 account Billie eilish with out a space shood I go on for accounts in this game

• 🖕😠🖕

• Lucky I like and Subscribe to be nice like it matters

• 🖕😤🖕

• Last night 2am

• 🖕😡🖕

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • Karrie very ferst game yank in classic she got her ass hand to her 4 to 5 man middle lane On top of the tower with no minions on their side

• 🖕🤬🖕

Frivvifox2019 FrivvifoxLauren7Billieeilish July 10, 2020 5:15 pm Reply
  • This Character has been played got his ass kick many times as well as others

• Noob