Galaxy S3 – how to change Digitizer / Screen / Frame module – video tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy S3, S III – LCD Display & Touch screen Glass Digitizer Replacement:
• Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 A7 A5 A3 – Two Different Hidden Test Menus:
• Samsung GALAXY S4 – LCD Display & Touch screen Replacement
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S III – LCD Display & Touch screen Glass Digitizer Replacement
• Galaxy S III mini, i8190 – Hard , Factory Reset, Screen Lock, Password Removal
• Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII mini i8190 – Display Assemblay Replacement, Touch screen & LCD Display
• Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 – Touch screen, Glass, Digitizer, LCD Display replacement
• Galaxy A3 A5 A7 – 5 Tips & Tricks
• Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 – Hard Reset, Bypass Screen Lock, Unfreeze
• Samsung Galaxy CORE, DUOS, i8260, i8262 – Touchscreen, Glass, Digitizer replacement
• Samsung Galaxy S4 – LSD Display and Touchscreen, Digitizer, Glass Replacement.
• Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 10.1 – Password, Screen Lock Removal, Hard Reset
•Samsung GALAXY S5 / S5 Mini / S5 Duos – Service / Hidden / Test / Diagnostic Menu, Secret Codes
• Samsung GALAXY S5 / S5 mini / Duos / Active – Password / Screen Lock, Factory / Hard Reset
• Samsung GALAXY Note 3 – Remove Password Lock / Wipe Data, Factory / Hard reset
• Samsung GALAXY Note 3 / Neo / Duos – Service / Test / Hidden Diagnostic Menu, Secret Codes
• Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 – Unlock Password / Pattern Lock (Wipe data / Factory reset)
• Samsung GALAXY S4 / I9500 – Fix Camera Failed (Main camera replacement)
• Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 7.0 – Screen Lock, Unlock Password, Factory Reset, Hard Reset
• Samsung Galaxy S4 / S IV / I9500 – Service / Test / Hidden Menu, Secret Codes
• Samsung Galaxy W i8150 – Touch Screen Replacement
• Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3 / S2 – Unlock / Reset Password, Pattern, Screen, PIN Lock
• Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III / i9300 – Touch Screen / LCD Display / Frame replacement.
• Samsung Galaxy S II / i9100 – How to Replace LCD Display and Touch Screen Without Frame HD
“El Magicia” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Movement Proposition” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Xem thêm bài viết khác:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
क्या इस फोन की display mil sakti hai
How much the lcd cost and is the lcd original or oem
The phone was release from 2012
bhai is mobile display par kaha milti hai
kisi ko pata ho to bhai zaroor batana please
How can I bought screen digitizer in low cost bro can u suggest me a cheap display digitizer?
Do we need to have the following for this work:
1) hot air blower
2) soldering gun
Kitna lagega bhaiya badalne ka…..?
Thank you so much for posting this video. My phone works great. It was like performing surgery! Now I feel like I can fix anything. LOL. Thank you again and I HEART YOU!!!!
Tutorial worked perfect for me! Thank you for the video.
so how do you seperate an undamaged display assembly from the frame? my display is perfect it's only the frame thats broke.
You havent mentioned quite important thing and that is that the Volume flex cable with those 2 buttons can be easily damaged where the buttons are, there are some little foils glued with soft glue and if you loose them or move them your side button is not going to work at all. I actually have to buy whole new cable which is actually only 1.5 pounds but anyway, I was very precise and it happened anyway..
? I didnt see lcd replacement into new frame here
did u get back all ur apps
I have a Samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300 that has a broken lcd screen.
I want to fix it with the lowest cost so I thought of buying a used s3 that is for parts, ex " not charging – no signal…etc"
but I want your help on which models are compatible LCD with I9300 ?
I found a cheap sprint samsung galaxy s3 nearby SPH-L710 ,,will my GT-i9300 motherboard fit in place SPH-L710 ?
Thanks for this video. Not sure why such a video was so hard to find – every other video I found was for replacing glass or LCD or digitizer but not the whole frame together.
I broke my screen twice in a month and a half and I'm going to fix it myself to save money. I just got the new screen today. Wish me luck.
can u fix mine😆
My son cracked his screen and I'm afraid he also cracked/broke his digitizer. When the phone is powered on all I see is a purple color on the edges of the screen. Does that mean the digitizer broke as well? If so I guess I'd rather replace the lcd and frame as in your video. Where is the best place to purchase this?
Great videos by the way
My screen is broken. If I would repair it myself, which do you think would be easier and safe??
THANKS FOR THIS VIDEO. I did it and I could fix my GALAXY S 3. GOD BLESS. VERY EFFECTIVE VIDEO.
Thanks a lot! I've just follow your video and replaced my screen frame!
Great job, awesome way to pull parts apart, just made it easier for me!
God bless you! Thanks!
My screen is broken. If I would repair it myself, which do you think would be easier and safer ? To buy a full assembly with frame like the one in this video, or the assembly that comes without it (and then not need to remove buttons, lots of flex, etc) ?
Thanks in advance.
very good tutorial ,Just followed it bit at a time and I actually did it ,phone working perfectly again .
– How do I know what model screen unit to buy? My phone (White if it matters) says l710 is this the same code as I'd want to find? Thanks.
– If you want to change the display assemble with frame (like in this video) you have to order by this model – L710. This is Samsung Galaxy SIII SPH-L710 for Sprint.
Touch screen & LCD Display assembly are the same for all Galaxy S3 models, but there is difference with the frames. You can not fit your logic board in Display & Frame assembly for SIII i9300.
How do I know what model screen unit to buy? My phone (White if it matters) says l710 is this the same code as I'd want to find? Thanks.
Thanks for watching.???
Thank you very, very much for making such a brilliant tutorial! ☺☺☺
great instructions. if i have looked them before changing frame, i could not brake volume button flex cable… now need to wait for new one, because booted in safe mode, and buttons are not working
how much did you pay for the new frame?
hi, is that screen high quality like original ?
Great video, thank you. Gonna try this myself. wish me luck